Friday, September 21, 2012

Guess what I just found

Sitting on my kitchen table, of all places, was another bouquet. I've been home all day, and I'm pretty sure my back door has been locked all day. And unless someone snuck through when I was upstairs or something, they couldn't have gotten from the front door to the kitchen without me noticing.

It's full of white bellflowers, primroses, and yellow roses. I can't lie, it's honestly a lovely bouquet... But having it around just makes me more uncomfortable. I don't know what to do with it, honestly.
And I already looked into them; Bellfowers mean "thinking of you", primroses mean 'eternal love', and yellow roses usually mean 'friendship'. They can also mean jealousy, though, which actually makes more sense with the card that was attached to them.

Oh, yeah, did I mention there was a creepy-ass card attached this time? It says "You will be mine and no one else's" in thin, elegant letters.

I'm honestly scared of my own house right now. The locks were changed after that last incident... Did someone somehow get a new key?
Fuck. I gotta get out of here, I'm jumping at every noise... I'm going over to Allen's house for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment