Thursday, September 20, 2012

Went to see Finding Nemo 3D

Yeah, sorry, but I don't really think it's worth reviewing ^ ^; I mean, we all know it's a great movie, why review it? The 3D did look pretty good, though, and it was great seeing it again. I did feel a bit weird, as the theater was full of parents with their kids and 21-year-old me and Allen, but it was fun anyways.

I didn't actually have the dream last night, thank god. I was beginning to get tired of it, honestly. Though there was another bit of strangeness after leaving the theater today... There was this guy outside in this completely ridiculous, totally out-of-place trench coat and a large rimmed hat.  He kind of reminded me of the Ninja Turtles, when they tried to disguise themselves outside of the sewers.
Despite how stupid he looked, though, he was honestly kind of creepy. If it had been dark, and Allen weren't there, I probably would have maced him ^ ^; He was grinning at me, with his hat pulled down in front of his eyes. He seemed to follow Allen and I back to the car. Allen ended yelling at him to piss off, which he (thankfully) did. Even when he ran, though, he kept grinning. It gives me the chills just thinking about it, to be honest.
...It also kind of hurts me head. Thinking about it, I mean. Whenever I think about the guy, I get this headache and I start feeling kind of tired again... Ugh. I just hope I don't see him around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment