Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stalker

This guy is stalking me.

God, I never wanted to have to deal with something like this again. It was bad enough the first time.

I saw him outside Allen's house this morning. It was the same guy from the movies, I know because he was still wearing that ridiculous outfit, and I could see his goddamn grin from inside. It somehow looked wider this time, which I didn't think as possible. It was almost like his mouth was stretching across his face.

He was out there for a good ten minutes, and I just watched him. He didn't even move the entire time I watched him. I had no idea what to do, so I just waited until he left. He just... Walked away.

I told Allen about it a few minutes later, and he went to go attack the guy, but he said when he went out there there was no one around. He did find another bouquet, though. No note this time, just marigolds and yellow roses, which basically screams jealousy.
Oh, since I got that second bouquet, I've been researching the language of the flowers pretty closely. I'm even going to start attending flower arrangement classes at the local floral shop, so so I'll be better at identifying flowers.

The police finally agreed to do something, now that I've seen him (but really, I just think they're tired of seeing me), and they're gonna have the patrol cars come around Allen's and my houses several times a day to keep an eye out for him. I'd love to get a restraining order or something, but they said I can't get one if I don't know who the hell the guy is. Makes sense, but it doesn't put any of my nerves at ease. Instead, Allen wants to show me how to fire hid handgun. I've never been one for guns, but if it means I can avoid going through the hell I went through a few years back... I'll do it. I know handguns aren't too hard to fire, either, so I guess it can't hurt.

2 comments: