Monday, September 10, 2012

I've been kind of out of it

Ever since the 'incident'. I think Allen's been taking notice. He said we ca go see another movie in a couple days, if I'm up to it. I think I want to take him up on the offer, though I don't know what to go see. Anyone have any suggestions? As long as I don't lose it again, I'll try reviewing that one.

Also, a commenter suggested I learn the language of flowers, after the whole bouquet thing. I looked into it, and it honestly seems pretty interesting.
According to wikipedia;
  • Daffodils represent 'Uncertainty, chivalry, respect or unrequited love'
  • Forget-me-nots represent 'True Love' (and from what I read, maybe remembrance for the deceased)
  • And it took me a while, but I think the purple flowers I couldn't identify before are 'Heliotropes', representing 'Devotion'
...That's a lot of love, there. Allen sure didn't deliver the bouquet; when I told him all this, he actually seemed pretty pissed there might be another guy making a move on me. I have no idea who could have delivered it, or when, and I still don't know where that vase came from. It's pretty plain, just a simple, clear, glass vase with no designs or anything important on it. 

Oh, and the locksmith is coming by tomorrow morning. Other than that, there's not too much else to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment