Monday, September 17, 2012

I keep having that dream

But there's something a little different about it now... I don't know, it's really strange. I go in and sit down with Allen, like I normally would, but there's only one other guy in the theater. I remember the first time I had it, there were at least a few other people.

Anyways, after the movie starts up, I notice this guys is just staring at me. Well, I mean, I can't really tell if he's staring at me or not, since it's dark and I can really only see his silhouette, but he's definitely turned around in his seat and looking in my direction. It was rather unnerving, honestly.

I asked Allen about it, and he confirmed this version of the dream-- There was only one other guy in the theater. He said he didn't get a good look at the guy, and he never really paid any attention to him, so he has no clue whether or not the guy was actually turned around and looking at us. Apparently I didn't say anything to him about it, at the time.

I have no idea what this means... But I'm pretty sure it means something...

No comments:

Post a Comment