Friday, September 7, 2012

Um

First off, I fixed my timezone, because I apparently had it totally off. But anyways, on to more important matters.

I... Don't remember posting that last entry. Even more embarrassing, I don't remember the movie. At all.

I remember leaving with Allen to go to the movie... And I briefly remember being dropped off back at home afterwords...
I think there was something on my doorstep. Yeah, there was. I think it was... A bouquet of flowers, maybe? And then... I felt so tired...

I woke up maybe ten minutes ago on the couch. I remembered the blog, and the review, so I booted up my laptop and got ready for the review when I realized I didn't remember a thing about the movie. How can I review it, then?

Ugh, it's so frustrating! Why can't I remember it? I don't even remember what it was about, honestly...

And now that I think about it, if there were flowers on my doorstep, where'd they go? I don't see them down here...

No comments:

Post a Comment