Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Meant to update yesterday

Sorry, it's just been a bit... Crazy over the past few days. I've been staying over at Allen's because I really don't trust my house right now. I went to the police Saturday, but they said since I had no proof someone actually broke in, they wouldn't do anything.
Yesterday evening, though, I got a weird messages on my phone. And I don't mean a text message, either. It's weird, because I have my phone on all the time, and I usually hear it ringing, and I don't have it set to go to voice mail or anything, but I got a voice mail from a guy. It's a little hard to make out, but it's definitely a male voice, and he's talking to me like he knows me very well. He keeps saying things like, 'When are you coming home, darling?' and 'I miss seeing you'. I took THAT to the police and they still won't do anything about it. They say it's probably just some prankster, and if I haven't seen anyone suspicious around that there's nothing to be worried about.
Allen's pissed, of course. But I mean, so am I, so it's not like he's the only one. I don't know how long I'll be staying here, or even what I plan on doing.

Also noteworthy is Allen's theory. Hell, it's not even a theory, it's pretty obviously fact. But... I really don't want to think about it. We're both pretty sure this guy calling and giving me flowers is the same one we saw after the movies, and Allen said he's probably...

...Shit, I don't even want to say it. Dammit, the word brings back horrible memories. I don't ever want to go though that hell again...

No comments:

Post a Comment